Skip to main content
Testudo statue in fall with female student walking by

Support & Resources

The Division of Students Affairs is here to support and care for everyone in our community. We can help if you are concerned about a student, want to file a student conduct report, or want to learn more about the Code of Student Conduct. Sometimes, contacting the Counseling Center, Mental Health Service, or the Office of Student Conduct is your first step.

The departments in Student Affairs can help students with psychiatric/mental needs, psychological/counseling needs, behavioral/conduct needs or academic support needs, and special financial needs, including access to student emergency funds.

If you need assistance, please email or call us at 301-314-8428 and we will get you connected to the most useful resources as soon as we can.

Back to Top