Departmental Assessment & Research Reports
- Adele H. Stamp Student Union - Center for Campus Life
- Counseling Center
- Resident Life
Student Affairs Assessment Committee
- Student Affairs Assessment Committee membership can be found on the Staff & Committees page
- Student Voice
- Projects Completed Previously
- Eduventures - a member-based research consortium of institutions of higher education
in order to strengthen the rich array of research and assessment performed across the division.
- Learning Beyond the Classroom - an investigation of the aspects of
the university experience that support learning beyond the classroom and development of student's leadership and intercultural sensitivity.
Background characteristics and pre-college experiences were also examined in regard to development in these two areas.
- Impact of Undergraduate Employment - an exploration of undergraduate on-campus student employment, particularly student's
development of job-related skills, satisfaction with their supervisor, and work responsibilities.
- Graduate Assistantships in Student Affairs Study
Student Affairs Learning Outcomes
Sort by Learning Outcome, Department, Year (descending)
Sort by Department, Learning Outcome, Year (descending)
Sort by Year (descending), Learning Outcome, Department
- Select Report by Learning Reconsidered Category (I-VII)
I. Cognitive complexity
II. Knowledge acquisition, integration, and application
IV. Civic Engagement
V. Interpersonal and intrapersonal competence
VI. Practical competence
VII. Persistence and academic achievement